PVC AUS 2022: 7-9 June 2022 on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
Following its postponement in 2020, the third biennial PVC AUS conference will bring the Australasian PVC industry together for the first time in four years when it takes place from 7-9 June 2022 on the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland. With close to two years of disruption to supply chains, working patterns and in-person events, the PVC industry has never before had more reason to come together to build new connections and discuss the latest in technical innovations, opportunities for industry development and global outlooks.
The carefully constructed two-day program will feature technical and market presentations along with panel discussions from a range of local and international expert speakers. With a focus on ‘Shared Horizons’, we’ll explore industry collaboration and responses to key themes including:
- The circular economy for PVC
- The business case for advancing towards carbon neutrality & net zero carbon economy
- Policies and government initiatives for future use of plastics
- Safe and sustainable use of additives
- Low carbon PVC resins
- Building Oceania's sustainable shipping network
- Improving product development and conformance
- The local economy and construction market
- Exploring the view ahead in the uPVC windows market with a specially tailored windows conference stream
- And much more!
Confirmed speakers include:
Andrew Petersen: CEO, Business Council for Sustainable Development Australia
Gihan Perera: Futurist, online presenter, speaker and author - sponsored by Australian Vinyls
Jane Gardner: Managing Director, European Resilient Flooring Manufacturers' Institute - sponsored by Australian Resilient Flooring Association
Cindy Bray: Executive General Manager, Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia
Jorge Chapa: Head of Market Transformation, Green Building Council of Australia
Rob Coombs: Managing Director Australia & New Zealand, Interface
Jay Thomas: Executive Director, Vinyl Sustainability Council
The absorbing insights and discussion with our range of expert speakers will provide invaluable opportunities for exploring industry examples of stategic initiatives and leadership, increasing understanding of current policy settings, gaining key information on vinyl sustainability to share with customers & end markets and growing knowledge of manufacturing developments, among much more.
In addition to the technical presentations and speaker sessions, the conference includes extensive networking opportunities with fellow attendees and stakeholders from across the PVC value chain. This includes:
- Opening reception at TopGolf Gold Coast to kick off the event in style
- Formal VCA Awards Conference Dinner at SkyPoint Gold Coast
- Over 2 hours of additional networking and conversation time across the conference!
This event will provide an exceptional opportunity to reach, network with and influence key decision makers across the industry including suppliers, manufacturers and distributors in the windows, flooring, pipe, medical, additives, raw material and profile sectors who will be in attendance.
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to join over 150 industry peers from across the Asia Pacific region at the first industry-wide vinyl event in four years!