Networking: access the industry’s leaders and connect with regulators, scientists, suppliers, academia, advocates and experts at our events such as member briefings, conferences, technical meetings and networking events.
Advocacy: to state and federal governments, policy makers, regulatory bodies and industry stakeholders to improve sector conditions, remove barriers and open doors to expand markets for PVC
Competitive advantage as a signatory to the increasingly recognised PVC Stewardship Program and/or through accreditation for Best Practice PVC
Sponsorship opportunities: expose your brand and products to targeted vinyl industry audiences at VCA member only events
Education: educate your sales force and technical staff on the lifecycle of PVC through tailored in-house presentations and equip your front-line with the knowledge they need to promote and position your products
Tools: gain access to practical tools, technical information and programs to help your company advance sustainability, improve efficiency and access grants
Intelligence: access the latest news and research through exclusive member-only reports, bulletins and news round ups and be the first to hear about relevant national and international developments
Influence: make a difference by nominating a member of your organisation to the Technical Steering Group, Board or one of our committees, and have a say in the future direction of the Australian PVC industry.
Recycling: put into practice or trial your product recycling ideas and initiatives by utilising VCA’s government and industry networks in the waste sector
- Discounted registration to networking events, seminars and conferences hosted by the VCA
- Free access to the PVC Stewardship Program logo for signatories achieving >50% compliance
- Access to tailored quarterly ABS import data relevant to your business
- Discounts on the Best Practice PVC licence mark and on-line register listing
- Complimentary issues of brochures and publications for distribution to your customers/stakeholders