Advanced PVC Extrusion Training, February 2020
Build on your understanding of the PVC extrusion process by attending this intensive two-day course from a renowned US plastics extrusion expert.
Offered in NSW and Victoria in February 2020, this course is designed for production and extrusion plant managers, experienced operators, engineers and senior maintenance personnel to enhance existing knowledge and skills in PVC extrusion practice.
Course instructor: Dr. Chris Rauwendaal, President, Rauwendaal Extrusion Engineering, Inc.
The two-day course will cover aspects such as:
- Using a high-speed data acquisition system (HS-DAS) in troubleshooting
- Determining the melt fracture behaviour of your polymer
- Eliminating melt fracture and gels
- Extrusion screw and die design
- Optimising the extrusion process
- Solving problems with polymer degradation, wear, voids in the extruded product
- Avoiding warping and shrinkage
Download the flyer here.
PVC AUS 2020: Shared Horizons - 26-28 May 2020 on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
The bi-ennial conference for the PVC industry value chain in Australia-New Zealand. Check our PVC AUS conference page for more information.
Registrations are now open! Register through Try Booking on: https://www.trybooking.com/BDOPS